Deputy director of the Area for the Elderly of the Álava Provincial Institute of Social Welfare.
- Deputy director of the Area for the Elderly of the Álava Provincial Institute of Social Welfare.
- Specialist Geriatric Nurse and Graduate in Social and Cultural Anthropology.
- Expert in Ethics applied to Social Intervention.
- President of the Ethics Committee for Social Intervention in Alava (CEISA).
- Member of the Social and Health Commission of Ethics Committees of the Basque Country.
- Member of the Euthanasia Guarantee and Evaluation Commission of the Basque Country.
My entire professional career has revolved around the care of the elderly, mainly elderly people with dementia, initially as a care nurse and from 1992 onwards in the management and direction of residential centres of the Álava Provincial Institute of Social Welfare.
I am an external collaborator as a lecturer in the Faculty of Labour Relations and Social Work of the University of the Basque Country in the Postgraduate Course of University Specialist in Ethics in Social Intervention.
Speaker at various forums, conferences and congresses. She has participated in several research projects related to the improvement of the quality of life of the elderly and the implementation of new models of care in residential homes.
Tutor for nursing and auxiliary nursing care and dependency care students.