Director general of the Basque Women’s Institute, EMAKUNDE.
– Degree in Veterinary Medicine.
– Diploma in Basque Studies.
– Master’s Degree in Teacher Training in Secondary Education and Baccalaureate.
Languages: Basque (high); Spanish (high); French (high).
Professional and political career:
– Director General of the Basque Women’s Institute, EMAKUNDE (2022-present).
– Regional Director of the Body for the Equality of Women and Men. Provincial Council of Gipuzkoa (2015-2019 / 2019-2022)
– Coordinator-Technician at the Arantzazu Parketxe -AizkorriAratz Natural Park. Naturgintza Foundation (2009-2015).
– Technician. Abelur Cooperative (2004-2009).
– Teacher at the Shepherds’ School (1997-2004).
– Technician. Lurgintza Coop. (1989-2004).
Positions and representations in other bodies or entities:
– Member of the Jury of the EMAKUNDE Prize for Equality.
– Substitute on the Board of Directors of the Basque Women’s Institute EMAKUNDE.
– Substitute on the Inter-institutional Commission for Equality between Women and Men.
– Member of the Board of Trustees of the Kirolgi Foundation.
-Member of Antzuola Town Council (2019-).